Asbestoseal provides a unique range of polymer-based coatings for the commercial roofing sector, including for asbestos cement roofs, flat roofs, metal roofs, single ply and asphalt roofs, as well as all types of gutters.
Designed to be extremely hard-wearing, their products are branded as Asbestoseal and Blocksil, with each one providing a solvent-free, single part, one-coat solution for many of the problems associated with commercial property roof systems.
Ease of use and cost-effectiveness feature highly in their priorities, along with quality – which is why they only supply products to Asbestoseal Approved Installers (they cannot be purchased directly or via merchants and are only available for commercial installations).
Irish distributor and installer of Asbestoseal
P Mac is the sole distributor and Approved Installer of Asbestoseal and Blocksil products in Ireland.
The advantages of Asbestoseal’s unique polymer roof coating range
- 20 years Product Warranty when installed by approved installers
- 100+ years life expectancy
- Effective at temperature range from -60°C to +200°C
- Can be installed in dry conditions at temperatures as low as -5°C
- Solvent & VOC-free
- Will not support organic growth (no more moss/lichen)
- 100% volume solids – no shrinkage when cured
- Approvals include DIN EN ISO 7783-2 water vapour permeability, BS6920 test on effect of water quality and BS476 Part 3: 1958 Surface spread of flame
- BBA Approval Pending (April 2015)
If you require any further information on this range of products, please contact P Mac on 01 473 3666.